a Lazy Girls Guide to Taking Your Makeup Off
Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite and super useful beauty tools. I originally purchased this item due to the look and creative packaging...an impulse buy at Sephora. It was on one of the gondolas at "Beauty On The Fly" where they have multiple mini products as well as small beauty tools. I quickly picked up this bright pink rectangular box and studied it for a minute, then tossed it into my bag not giving it a second thought. I had to know if it really worked. Needless to say... I fell in LOVE. I wrote a post on this product in the beginning of starting this beautiful blog, and still, I remain obsessed. For those of you who aren't sure what I'm referencing here: The Original MakeUp Eraser is a one of a kind makeup remover. Today I will be sharing with you beauties my Lazy Girls Guide to Taking Your Makeup Off, enjoy!
a Lazy Girls Guide to Taking Your Makeup Off
Are you of those girls? You know exactly what I'm talking about here. You know, the girl who hates washing her makeup off at night, or you just simply forget and wake up with raccoon eyes. We've all done it, so don't be ashamed! Instead of keeping up this destructive and skin harming behavior, why not change your ways? If I can tell you one thing about skincare, it's this: it's important to ALWAYS wash your face before your head to bed because your skin regenerates and repairs itself at night. If your beautiful skin is covered in makeup, it can't breathe, therefore you end up with clogged pores, and eventually leads to a breakout. So if you're one of those gals who still, despite the obvious, forgets to wash her makeup off at night, this guide is for YOU. Really, it's for everyone, anyone who doesn't have enough time, or energy to cleanse their face but still needs to get the crud off their face at the end of the night.
- Head over to your nearest Sephora - The first, and sometimes the hardest step in this process. Working up that motivation, grab a cup of coffee if you have to and get ready to make the best investment in your night time beauty ritual.
- Grab the nearest employee - As soon as you see someone, instantly ask them, "Hey where can I get one of those bright pink MakeUp Erasers? Then proceed to checkout! It's that simple and THAT easy! Check out and head home and open up that box!
- Get ready to do some laundry - Okay, so maybe this is the hardest step in the lazy girls guide process. Round up some laundry and be sure to toss the Original MakeUp Eraser in too. This is very important that before your first use, you wash it. Obviously toss it in the drier as well immediately following, and then you'll be on the right path to saving face.
- Do your homework - I imagine you have no clue at what you just spent $20 of your hard earned money on, so do your homework! Read reviews, hit up Sephora online while you wait for your MakeUp Eraser to dry. Since this is a Lazy Girls Guide, I'll share a few tidbits with you: The Original MakeUp Eraser removes waterproof makeup and mascara with one swipe, no harsh tugging, or scrubbing required. What you do is wet the cloth with warm water only, ring it out, and gently remove your makeup in circular motions with this ultra soft, polyester-blend cloth, Each eraser is formulated WITHOUT chemicals or any harsh ingredients and will last up to one thousand washes! So that means, no added chemicals to your face, and you can swipe your makeup off and feel super clean.
- Ready, Set, GO! - Finally, we're ready to remove all traces of makeup from that gorgeous complexion of yours! So go ahead, put on your full coverage foundation, or your favorite waterproof eyeliner, just to see how well this product works. Remember to wet the MakeUp Eraser with warm water, and swipe away at your makeup, but gently. The eraser is double sided, so with one side, you can cleanse your face and the other exfoliates. It will say on the tag which side is which (like I said, it's fool proof!) Try out both sides and take a peak in the mirror and be amazed at what you see. Flawless, makeup free skin, that only takes a minute. Gently ring out the excess water, and hang to dry. So if you're feeling lazy, if you absolutely can not use your night time facial cleanser, let this be your go-to. This product is a big time saver, as well as MONEY saver. Why purchase makeup remover towelettes when you can spend $20 and save hundreds! Now go on, and go invest in this the Original MakeUp Eraser, you wont be disappointed.