How to Achieve Your Clearest, Healthiest Skin Imaginable
Hello lovelies! As many of you know, I've been in the beauty industry for many years. I'm currently working at Sephora, and totally loving it, especially all the awesome skincare freebies! Throughout the years, I've learned my fair share of fast facts when it comes to attaining your most beautiful, clearest skin imaginable. I've also learned what works, and what doesn't when it comes to keeping your skin looking radiant. Today I've decided to share with you some of my best tips and tricks into getting and maintaining your healthiest, clearest skin imaginable.
10 Tips for Achieving Your Clearest, Healthiest Skin Imaginable
- Always double cleanse at night, to ensure you remove all traces of makeup.
- Wash and disinfect your makeup brushes/sponges regularly.
- Keep your hands off of your face, and make sure to sanitize anything your face comes in contact with (cell phone!)
- Make sure you're using products suitable for your skin type.
- Follow a routine, and keep it consistent. Remember: Cleanse, Treat, Hydrate, Protect!
- Exfoliate 2x weekly to remove dead skin cells and promote a healthy glow, and to ensure your moisturizer can effectively do its job.
- Exercise daily, and without any trace of makeup on, this is so so important.
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins from your body.
- Make sure your diet is as healthy as it can be, to ensure your getting the proper vitamins and minerals it takes to promote collagen, and healthy skin regeneration.
- Be gentle to your skin, no tugging, or harsh scrubbing.
What are your best tips/advice to maintaining glowing, clear and radiant skin? I'd love to hear!