Hey lovelies and happy November! I realize that this post is a little late, but who cares right? I've been so MIA lately on all of my "Life Lately" posts so I'm going to make this one a chatty, catch up post. These past couple of months for me have been filled with big beautiful changes, and I find myself happier than ever. I feel stronger, mentally and physically-thank you new gym membership! Moving cross country, beginning a new chapter in my career at Sephora, and just adjusting to our new lives in Dallas have been nothing but positive changes. This November has already been a memorable month so far (news to come soon!) Today I decided to share with you all a few goals for this month.
- Decorate our apartment with cute pictures and photos of home.
- Furnish out apartment, we still need a couch!
- Watch the new episodes of GILMORE GIRLS!!!!
- Share big news with you all - it's good, I promise!
- Form a list of places to visit in Texas for the holidays.
- Update/redo my about section of the blog.
- Take new photos for the blog
- Find a new bedtime tea.
- Keep hitting the gym 4-6 times out of the week.
- Try new flavor infusions of water.
- Figure out what to do for Thanksgiving (Dustin works, and it's double pay, I may have to as well)
- Go to a resale clothing shop (the ones in Dallas are amazing)
- Bake more!
- Walk around the city and explore new cute cafes and coffee shops.
- Pick up a holiday latte at Starbucks!
What are some of your November goals? I'd love to hear!