Fall Activities (for you!)
Fall activities (for you!)
1. Drink a PSL latte, if you haven't already.
2. Or try a new fall themed Starbucks flavor.
3. Try a new, richer haircolor for fall, it's the season for change!
4. Pinterest "fall nail colors" and treat yourself to a mani/pedi.
5. Buy a cozy sweater, or a new scarf and get yourself excited for the holidays.
6. Take a drive, by yourself or loved ones and look at the fall foliage.
7. Pick up a new book and give yourself some quiet time.
8. Be a kid again, and jump in a pile of leaves.
9. Create a "thankful for" list.
10.Create a "fall activity list" and start enjoying fall!
11. Fill up on all your favorite Halloween candy!
12. Go hiking and enjoy the crisp fall air!
13. Get lost in a corn maze.
14. Carve a pumpkin, by yourself or with family!
15. Buy new "Fall themed" candles.
16. Throw together your take on chili.
17. Try out Pinterest inspired crock pot recipes.
18. Visit a state fair, solo or with a big group of friends.
19. Make candy apples and indulge!
20. Put on your coziest sweater and bake fall treats - pies, cookies, breads, everything and anything fall relates!