Thing You Should Tell Yourself Everyday
Each and every morning you should wake up and be your own best friend. You should give yourself regular pep talks, and make sure to remind yourself just how amazing you truly are. That's what a best friend should do, right? If you wake up each and every morning and remind yourself of just a few of these statements, I can assure you, you will feel more empowered, and happy each and every day. So, what are you waiting for?
Things You Should Tell Yourself Everyday
- You're beautiful.
- You're pretty awesome.
- You have the rest of your life to figure out the rest of your life.
- Just because you didn't conquer everything today, doesn't mean today wasn't successful.
- No matter where you came from, you are capable of anything.
- It's OK if your "dream job" is not what's bringing in your income.
- Every job, even if it's not your ideal one is of value.
- Your past, who you were six or two months ago doesn't matter, it's who you are now that does.
- You have done a hell of a job so far, and you need to give yourself credit.
- What people think of you is none of your business.
- You're never alone in this big world, remember that.
- Just because you aren't where you want to be doesn't mean you wont get there.
- It's okay to have a bad day, you're aloud to have "off days."
- Give yourself a positive weekly mantra and reread it every day.
- You can never make more time, so immerse yourself in each and every day.
I hope these little reminders make a big impact on your day. I hope today you take a few moments to yourself to reread these statements to yourself. I hope it empowers you. I hope these statements squash all the self doubt you may have of yourself. I hope you feel proud of yourself today.