20 Things to Let Go Of
Hello lovelies! Today I'm hear to remind you that you're human. You make mistakes. You have moments that you aren't too proud of. We all have those moments, you know what I'm talking about....But I'm hear to tell you that you should never let those moments get to you. We all have baggage, or negative behaviors that we just need to let go of. Your need to remind yourself, you have this one life...how do you want to spend it? Do you want to dwell on your every mistake and failure? Do you want to spend it apologizing, or questions your every move? You have this one life, sometimes in order to flourish in our current setting, we must let go and in turn begin to heal from the wounds of our past.
20 Things to Let Go Of
- Trying to change people, when it's nearly impossible to do so.
- The feeling of not being good enough, or smart enough.
- The fear of failure.
- The feelings that you aren't doing enough.
- The fear you aren't accomplishing enough.
- People that no longer bring happiness to your heart and soul.
- Caring what other people think or see you as.
- Your past.
- Making excuses.
- Running from your problems.
- Self hate.
- A negative image of yourself.
- The thought that you have to be perfect.
- Putting yourself down.
- The things you can't control.
- Being "too busy" for the ones you love.
- Waiting for the perfect moment.
- Being afraid of change, when you know it may hurt someone.
- Negative moments in your life.
On Letting Go
We must begin to let go and free ourselves from the negative moments, or low points in our own lives. When we decide that enough is enough, then we can begin to move forward. The best way to begin to heal from bad moments, or negative behaviors it to make the conscious effort to just simply let go. Changing our behavior, or negative thoughts can be a challenge sometimes, but in all reality, nothing will get better unless we choose to do so. You must tell yourself it's okay to fail, to question, to apologize, or try to make up for mistakes. But at some point, you just have to move on. Freeing yourself from bad behavior, or negative emotions is liberating. The first step in the process is to acknowledge your feelings. Start there. Think about everything, write it all down. Take your time, because it may take awhile. You must then make the choice to either stay where you're at, or make changes in your life. No one can show you, or tell you how to follow through with a change. You have to do it on your own terms, and when you're ready.
Letting go, and moving on can be hard for some, but it's essential to your happiness. Why let little mistakes, or failures of your past control your future? Today make the effort to start living life on your terms.